|ISU Purchasing Agent:||Cathy Beckman|
|Vendor Address:||5485 NE 17th St Suite C|
Des Moines, IA 50313
|Type of Contract:||Competitvely Bid Contract|
|Term of Contract:||3/1/2012 - 9/30/2014|
Iowa State University has established a Contractual Agreement with Marco to supply convenience copier needs. The contract provides for purchase of the Konica Minolta bizhub machines. This agreement also includes a Cost per Copy maintenance provision.
- Each copier is rated to handle a number of copies per month, but as with any machine, you do not want to run it at the maximum on a continual basis.
- The copies per minute may be a factor if you are making a large number of copies of a single document. However, departments should be using Printing Services Copy Center for large volume orders. They provide free pickup and delivery and can usually do the work in the same or following day. Please refer to their web site for additional information.
- The basic features of each level of copier are the same. Additional accessories include:
- Additional paper tray banks
- Finishers (what use to be called sorters) – Needed to sort prints from copies, or to add the 2/3 hole punch option. The staple feature is part of the finisher.
- 2/3 hole punch,
- Fax – Requires the scan/print option.
- Each received fax counts as a copy for maintenance charges.
How to do Business with Vendor:
Please enter a requisition to make purchase.